Lamares, Capela & Associados provides services in the area of Corporate Law to business owners, entrepreneurs, national or international companies.
We follow and handle the process of starting a business in Portugal and act in different phases of their corporate life, whether being startups or others.
The services provided may include:
- Support for setting a business in Portugal (negotiations and investments)
- The incorporation, dissolution and winding up of companies;
- Services inherent to the development of the business activity and its internal organization (statutory changes, agreements between partners, etc.);
- Legal assistance and counselling on foreign investments in Portugal;
- Assistance in the analysis, review and negotiation of international contracts; and
- Counselling on insolvency proceedings and company restructuring;
- Licensing of commercial activities and others.
Find out more about the Startup Visa Portugal, aimed at foreign entrepreneurs who want to open a company in Portugal.