Forbes magazine chose the city of Oporto, in Portugal, as one of the trending places to visit in f2023. In the report Best Places to Travel in 2023 , Forbes Advisor, a global platform that helps consumers in financial decisions, leaves the warns: “If you haven’t had the pleasure of visiting Porto yet, it’s mandatory to put it on your travel list”.
The Forbes Advisor article (Best Places To Travel In 2023 – Forbes Advisor) intends to inspire readers to choose the best places to visit in 2023, presenting a list of 50 different destinations, where the city of Oporto is located, which, according to the North American magazine , it is “easy to understand why so many eyes are focused on this city in the North of Portugal”. For Forbes Advisor, in the second largest city of Portugal, visitors can enjoy:
- Excellent cuisine and wine list at affordable prices
- Architecture studded with tiles
- Sea view
- Viewpoints around the city
For this experience to be truly unique, Forbes states that it is mandatory to include:
- Dinner and a Fado night
- A day visit to the Douro vineyards, having lunch along the way and enjoying a wine tasting
- Visit several museums, including the Museu Nacional do Azulejo (the National Museum of tiles) which reveals the historical and architectural richness of the city
In the list of the 50 places to visit in 2023, in addition to the city of Oporto, in Portugal, Forbes Advisor highlights destinations in countries as diverse as the United States of America, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, France, Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, Australia, Uruguay, Qatar, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Macedonia and the islands: Seychelles and Vancouver (in Canada).