The Order no. 6326-A/2021 establishes the new air traffic rules in force from 28th of June until 11st of July 2021.
Passengers from the UK are now subject to quarantine of 14 days after entry into Mainland Portugal.
However, passengers from the United Kingdom are exempted from quarantine if they “have proof of vaccination carried out in that country, attesting the full vaccination scheme of the respective holder, for at least 14 days, with a vaccine against Covid-19”.
Prophylactic isolation remains mandatory for passengers from South Africa, Brazil, India and Nepal.
Air traffic to and from Mainland Portugal is authorised to:
- Flights to and from Portugal to and from countries within the European Union and The Schengen Area (Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland) to and from the United Kingdom, as well as to and from the United States of America;
- Flights to and from Albania, Australia, South Korea, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, New Zealand, Rwanda, Singapore, Thailand, Republic of Northern Macedonia, People’s Republic of China, Serbia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao, subject to confirmation of reciprocity;
- Flights to and from Portugal to and from countries outside the European Union or not countries associated with the Schengen Area, exclusively for essential travel (e.g. travel for professional, study, family reunion, for health reasons or humanitarian reasons);
It remains mandatory to present proof of the Covid-19 test, being accepted:
- TAAN laboratory test with negative result performed in the 72h prior to boarding; or
- Rapid antigen test (TRAg) performed 24 hours prior to shipment.
The presentation of the European Union’s Covid-19 Digital Certificate exempts passengers from testing for SARs-COV-2 infection, as well as to comply with prophylactic isolation, for travel reasons.